Holy Land Pilgrimage 2019
To Book the trip Click on Proximo Travel above
Walking in the footsteps of Jesus
Come be Transformed
If only I could touch the hem of his cloak I will be healed
Day 1: Monday - Depart USA
Day 2: (Travel Day) Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport Tel Aviv and are met by our bus driver and our guide (Jarir Sari Rabadi. We will make our way up to Jerusalem by deluxe motor coach to our hotel. We will have a brief orientation meeting, enjoy a meal, and acclimate to our new surroundings. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 3: (First full day) Attend Mass early at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher – Tomb or at Calvary whichever is available (Catholic Masses can only be said between 4:30 AM – and 6:30 AM in the Holy Sepulcher). We will head back to our hotel and breakfast. Plan to leave the hotel around 8:30 AM. Depart to Bethlehem: Church of the Nativity; Shepherds Field; Milk Grotto; St. Catherine’s; Church of the Synagogue; Jacobs Well; Jericho. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 4: Attend Mass early at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher – Tomb or at Calvary whichever is available (4:30 AM – and 6:30). Return to hotel for breakfast. Depart to the Church of the Visitation; Ain Karem (House where St. John the Baptist was born); Jewish Quarter; Old City of Jerusalem; Western Wall; Tomb of David; City of David; Praetorium; Yad Vashem (Holocaust Remembrance Center); Church of the Dormitian (Benedictine Abbey) – Tomb of the Virgin The Upper Room; Caiaphas’s House; St. Peter in Gallicantu (Mass) Rooster crowed x 3 Holy Hour in the Garden of Gethsemane (Grotto of Betrayal) in evening after dinner.Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 5: Visit Bethpage (Mass); Palm Sunday Route; Mount of Olives; Kidron Valley; Mt. Zion – Jewish Cemetery; Dominus Flevit Church (Jesus wept over Jerusalem); Chapel of the Ascension; Pater Nostra (Our Father)
Day 6: Visit Church of the Flagellation (Mass); Garden of Gethsemane (Mount of Olives); Sisters of Zion Convent (King’s Game on surface of the Lithostrotos); Way of the Cross (Via Dolorose); Potter’s Field; Pontifical Institute – Notre Dame – Shroud of Turin Exhibit. Dinner and overnight in Jerusalem.
Day 7: Visit Gethsemane (Mass); Church of All Nations; Christian Quarter; New Gate; Temple Mount.
Day 8: Visit Bethany (Mass); Lazarus, Mary and Martha Home; Emmaus; Qumran; The Dead Sea – Swim. Dinner and overnight in Galilee.
Day 9: Visit Nazareth; Church of the Annunciation; Church of Annunciation; Synagogue in Nazareth (mosaic floor); Yardenit (Baptism of Jesus ); Cana (Mass); Mt. Tabor – Transfiguration. Dinner and overnight in Galilee.
Day 10: Sea of Galilee; Capernaum; Peter’s Primacy; Mount of Beatitude (Mass); Mount Carmel; Caesarea Philippi. Dinner and overnight in Galilee.
Day 11: Visit Magdala Center (Mass); Holy Hour in the Encounter Chapel.
Day 2: Depart to the United States.
Flights from anywhere in the United States and flights between countries as per your itinerary. (all necessary flights on your trip are included)
- Daily Mass will be scheduled.
- Airport Taxes, Security Fees & Fuel Surcharges Saving you an average of $400-$600!
- Transfers as per itinerary.
- 4 or 5 star hotels in downtown areas.
- Transportation with luxury bus.
- All breakfasts and all dinners. Wine included with all dinners.
- All tips to driver, hotel, and tour guide. If you feel that the tour guide did a great job, offering them extra tips is greatly appreciated.
- Guided Tours and Tour Fees ~ Our tour guides are very caring, licensed, and well educated. Many of our guides have their PhD's.
- Luggage handling (1 suitcase and 1 carry-on per person)
- Single Supplement (as long as the passengers is willing to room with someone and allows us to provide them with a roommate. If the passenger wants a guaranteed room to of their own, then they have to pay the $900 single supplement)
- Remember: Our trips are not more expensive during high season ~ Passengers will never be expected to pay extra for anything while on the trip ~ We always wait for passengers and never leave anyone behind.
Trip Does Not Include
- Trip Insurance. Work directly with Travel Guard to protect your investment and insure your money. There are different packages to choose from depending on what your travel needs are. Use the link right below the to visit their site.
- Travel Guard click for their site.
Steps For Registration
- click on the Proximo travel link above or below to go direct to the trips page to book
- Call us (855) 842-8001 or register online with a credit card and pay your $500 deposit per person to save your spot. The $500 deposit is part of the total price of the trip
- A $1,000 Airfare Deposit (AD) per person is due one month from the registration. The AD is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check)
- The balance is due 4 months before the trip departure date. The balance is paid ONLY in the form of Check (personal, money order, or bank check).
- Mail all checks and correspondence to:
PO Box 561
Auburn, MA 01501
- NOTE: If you sign up for a trip within 4 months of the departure date, you pay the deposit of $500 with a credit card and the balance is required to be overnighted in the form of a personal check, money order or bank check.