The Sacrament of Confirmation is, as with Baptism and Eucharist, one of the three Sacraments of Initiation. Confirmation completes and confirms the grace of Baptism.
Click on the link above to access our on line Confirmation Program
Click here to download the Sponsor Form for the Sacrament of Confirmation.
Confirmation Retreat (Overnight) - April 14th – 15th, 2018 at St. Leo Benedictine Abbey, St. Leo Florida. “Building the Kingdom of God – Right Here, Right Now’. (Second Year Students Only)
Confirmation Rehearsal – Tuesday May 15, 2018 at 7:00 PM (Mandatory for Students and Sponsors)
Celebration of Confirmation – Wednesday May 16, 2018 at 7:00 PM with Bishop Parkes. Reception in Parish Center immediately following Mass.
Confirmation Documentation Deadlines
- March 18, 2018 Confirmation Contracts Due
- April 8, 2018 Consent Forms, Medical Forms and Retreat Fee ($60.00) due
- April 15, 2018 Service Hours (30); Saint Essay and Sponsor Certificates due
The retreat this year is for second year students only and will take place at St. Leo Benedictine Abbey, St Leo Florida (Carmel Hall). The retreat experience is mandatory for students in the second year of preparation for the sacrament of Confirmation. Cost of the retreat is $60.00; checks are to be made payable to St. Anthony of Padua and are due by April 8, 2017 along with a notarized Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Medical Release Form.
The retreat begins on Saturday April 14, 2018 and will conclude after a special Mass at the Abbey Church on Sunday April 15, 2018. Parents and family members are invited to attend this Mass.
What to Bring:
- Bedding – pillow, sleeping bag or sheet and blanket
- Personal Items – toiletries (tooth brush/tooth paste), soap towel, shower shoes
- Community Snack to share with the group during breaks and evening session
9:30 AM – Meet at Carmel Hall (next to the Gift Shop) on Saturday April 14, 2018
Saint Leo Abbey
33601 State Road 52.
Saint Leo, Fl 33574